Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Lost 2 points along with a worksheet    

Lost 2 points along with a worksheet

Kelsey17
Korea, South

Lost 2 points along with a worksheet

Hello Everyone!
First of all, thank you for such wonderful ideas!!  I love your website!  I wish I was as gifted as making lesson plans as you are! 

I was wondering what you suggest I should do.  I downloaded one worksheet and wanted to save it but couldn �t save it.  So, I decided to close the worksheet again and tried again.  I can �t find the worksheet.  So, I went in to download it again but decided to look for it again.  It was not there and not it says i have used up two points but never got any worksheets.  What should I do?  I really want my two points back or at least the worksheet that I downloaded. 

I will try to upload some other lessons. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.  Good Luck with everything!

kelsey

14 Apr 2009      

SusanBrown
Netherlands

CHECK THE ->TEMP<- FOLDER IN YOUR PC..ALL SAVED WS USE TO BE SAVED IN THIS FOLDER..USUALLY WINXP PROVIDE A QUICK SAVING IN THE TEMPORARY FOLDER..U CAN GO THERE AND CHECK BY THE NAME OF THE WS...

14 Apr 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi something similar happened to me when I first started.
My problem was actually really silly and simple to fix; I saved the sheets under a name that had a question mark or an exlamation mark at the end and it turns out my computer couldn �t process those!
Maybe this is your problem as well....?
(My computer didn �t notify me that it can �t save files with ? or !......)
The moment I used only regular letters to save it worked fine!

14 Apr 2009