Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New idea!    

New idea!

Zora
Canada

@moravc.. it �s called serendipity! It �s where divine ideas meet!! LOL But honestly, I really think that a lot of us were thinking that it would be a shame to lose all those the crafts and masks...

14 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Great idea Linda ;-)

Moravc & Zora : Great minds think alike.... ;-)

Orit

14 Apr 2009     

seni
Portugal

I COULDN�T AGREE MORE. wHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IT gives YOU BRIGHT IDEAS.
NOW, HONESTLY,  I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

14 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

14 Apr 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

Lovely idea! I really use these mask, cards, crafts... I get here.

BTW, my good ideas come "from" the bus... rsrsrsrs...

15 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Too funny everybody!! LOL

Actually... I like this brand tbabalis! But I must confess that it wasn �t the one I was using!! It was... surprise, surprise....

15 Apr 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

my shampoo - Elseve from Loreal...
unfortunately, this shampoo hasn �t taught me French yet...

maybe it needs a long term treatment ???

15 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I really like Zora �s idea

15 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Linda! Hi everybody!

I �ve been pretty busy driving around the Island with my family and I haven �t had much time to check all the posts, but I had to give you my opinion on this.

I really think you had a wonderful idea. It seems that many people are being hurt and, whether they have a reason for that or not, it �s important to do something about it. I know victor has often stated that this is not a clip art site, and I �m glad it isn �t, I must add, but if, as you say, it won �t overload the system since the worksheets are already there,  then maybe he won �t mind creating that "free" section for those who want to share their images, colouring pages, etc.

However, If victor doesn �t agree to it, I hope those who are hurt or upset  will take a deep breath when they see their worksheets being deleted and start counting till 10, 20, 30.... whatever, before they write their posts on the forum.

Victor has made the rules known to us. Why complain? Why panick? Why stress? Why not act instead? As someone suggested today, I �m not sure if it was gabiza but if it wasn �t it must have been someone as sensible as her, why don �t we all go through our worksheets and see if they are according to the rules of the site? If they aren �t, we have 2 options : either we delete them and lose the points or we improve them and keep the points. Why is it so difficult for us to accept rules from someone with authority to make them? Especially when those who make the rules are caring and sensible enough and, why not say it, democratic enough, to listen to us before taking a decision?

Please, let �s try to put this issue behind our backs and be grateful for the wonderful site ESLprintable is. Unlike most of you, I don �t know any English sites (the only ones I know now  were all shared by you!). This was the 1st and I love the spirit of it. Let �s do our best to help victor keep it that way.

Wish you all a good evening/night!

mena

15 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hey, we can always add a bookmark to links of great stuff we find available - which will also save server space but still make things available to others!

15 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2