Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Old wss with 0 downloads    

Old wss with 0 downloads

silvanija
Lithuania

Old wss with 0 downloads

The rules of this site say that "If nobody downloads your worksheets in a whole month, they will be automatically deleted". But there are loads of old contributions with 0 downloads. Should they be reported? What do you think? Ermm

BTW, I think that this spring cleaning is really healthy for the site. Thank you, Victor.

14 Apr 2009      

gabitza
Romania

I agree.
Gabitza

14 Apr 2009     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Hello! I think that we should all try and contribute some way. If we see that our Ws are not downloaded, why wait for someone else to report it? We could be responsible enough and delete them ourselves and that way save someone else to do it? Isn �t that a good idea?

14 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I think it �s an excellent idea Seema

15 Apr 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

I do agree that things with 0 downloads have to go.  I �ve personally taken down lots of my old stuff with as many as 20 downloads, just because I couldn �t stand to look at it anymore, now that I �ve learned how to make my worksheets better!  I usually spruce it up, add more pix or exercises, re-upload it and get lots more points for it anyway.  Well worth the extra time.

15 Apr 2009     

Nawrocki
Australia

Thanks for the tips. I think I will do the same.

15 Apr 2009