Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Party piece!!    

Party piece!!

yetigumboots
Germany

Party piece!!

Hi Guys. I am looking for little party pieces (so to speak) that I can do with my kindergarten kids in front of the parents in a few weeks time.  The kids are very young so I need really simple things involving the basic vocab. I did a long version of �head and shoulders � and �the wheels on the bus � last time so I am looking for a few new ideas. Have any of you done little �shows � with small kids? (3-6) I would love to hear your experiences.  Thanks alot!!! Yeti xxxx

15 Apr 2009      

helena2009
Hungary

The Very Hungry Caterpillar  could be very easy  and useful for them. They could make the posters of the

food what the caterpillar eats.

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly is a similar project. It is very funny. The tune is here:

Good luck.

Judy

PS: I have just found it:

15 Apr 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks Judy, I tried the old lady who swallowed the fly but could not get the kids to say much. (Its very hard when they are so small). I might try the caterpillar one though! Thanks for the tip.

15 Apr 2009     

miss_yanis
Argentina

Another beautiful song I did with my kids is "five little monkeys" (jumping on the bed...) Do you know it? YOu need 5 monkeys, one mother and one doctor....

or... the itsy bitsy spider--- It worked really well with mines!!

Kisses!

15 Apr 2009