Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Vocie Modulation/ Voice Culture/ Accent Neutralization/ Telephone Etiquettes    

Vocie Modulation/ Voice Culture/ Accent Neutralization/ Telephone Etiquettes

Paree
India

Vocie Modulation/ Voice Culture/ Accent Neutralization/ Telephone Etiquettes

Dear All,

I have to conduct a workshop of 6 hrs in Voice Culture and Telephone Etiquette for the staff of an education institution (Distance Learning Institution: Runs courses like MBA, BBA, etc.). The staff is working in a Call Center and they have to handle queries pertaining to different types of courses the institution offers. Please help me find some worksheets (send the link if anyone has made a worksheet) or web links and your valuable suggestions to make my workshop a success.

I am looking for some nice interactive exercises on the same. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Paree

16 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

Try this - scroll down the page and there are some things that might be of help.  Good luck!

16 Apr 2009     

hazi
Russian Federation

Hello,

have a look at this:

You can find telephone conversations here and even download them in mp3

16 Apr 2009     

Paree
India

Thanks a lot eng789 & hazi! The links provided by you both have been very helpful.

Teachers I need more help.....

16 Apr 2009     

Paree
India

Thanks a lot eng789 & hazi! The links provided by you both have been very helpful.

Teachers I need more help.....

16 Apr 2009