Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload impossible    

Upload impossible

sylboy
Germany

Upload impossible

Dear Teachers,

I have been trying over the day a couple of times to upload some files for tomorrow. However, it seems impossible, though my sheets do not extend the maximum size of 300 KB. They are even a lot under this limit.

Do you have the same problem, or is something wrong with the system?

I am looking forward to your answers.

Have a good day all of you.

Cheers... Mathias

16 Apr 2009      

fleur
Malta

This happened to me lately.
I had pictures in color bitmap format.
Once I saved them as JPEG I managed to upload
worksheet.
Hope this helps

16 Apr 2009     

skudjova
Bulgaria

I have the same problem and I don �t know what �s wrong. :(

16 Apr 2009     

67Englishteacher
France

I �ve had that problem with one worksheet whereas there was none with another. Like you, I don �t understand what �s wrong with the first one as it is small enough. It just says that the time limit for the uploading process has been exceeded and that �s it! At first I thought the site was too busy but I �ve faced the same problem again and again every time I tried to upload that particular worksheet. I probably have to change sth about the file. Actually it was first too big and I solved my size problem by printing my original worksheet, scanning it and pasting it as a picture into a new document. Maybe that �s the problem but I �m not sure at all...

16 Apr 2009     

Mariana_Collares
Brazil

The same thing is happening to me. I have been trying to upload a lot of ws for days, but none of them works. I have 2 images in my ws, but both are JPEG format and are under the limit of 300 kb. Once, a message appeared talking about ActiveX... I don �t know how to solve the problem, though....

Thanks for the attention!

Mariana. Smile

16 Apr 2009     

mrlypy
Brazil

dear friend I have been experiencing such problems as well! what can be done?

16 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I had the same problem yesterday; I couldn �t upload my file(296 KB). I changed one picture which was slightly heavy, the file dropped to 291 KB and it worked! I managed to upload it! 
Best of luck, 
Aimee  

16 Apr 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

I have been experiencing the same problem for a couple of weeks to be honest. I just can �t upload files from about 285kb to 295kb. After trying to upload the same document about 10x (at different times), I just gave up. It �s a shame as I don �t really want to split the document so w �ll just have to wait and hope that it �s fixed soon.

16 Apr 2009     

sylboy
Germany

It �s really weird. Trying it tonight, I was suddenly able to upload exactly the same files I wanted to upload earlier. The system didn �t refuse them now!

Hope all others of you will experience similar process... Mathias

16 Apr 2009     

Memi84
Argentina

Hello! I �m trying to upload a worksheet which is only 32kb and I can �t, what am I supposed to do? I �d be glad to recieve your help!

Thank a lot...Emilia

17 Apr 2009