Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Boardgame Generator    

Boardgame Generator

alex1968
Greece

Boardgame Generator

About know of a site that has good boardgame generators?

I �d like to prepare a game... I had a quick look through the bookmarks, but nothing caught my eye...

Thanx!Hug
Alex

16 Apr 2009      

intra
Poland

Have a look at www.toolsforeducators.com

16 Apr 2009     

alex1968
Greece

Thanx a lot Intra!

I know the site, but if I use it, I won �t be able to upload my ws here due to user liscense agreements that mes-english imposes...

Smile

16 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Alex,

You can make games in word.  If you search for boardgames on this website you should see many examples to inspire you. 

I probably have a template flaoting around on my computer if you would like it just email me

[email protected]

17 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Alex,
if you want to upload them here , the best thing I can suggest is that you make your own board; the answers given before are all best answers, there are some tutorials, you can have a look, I, myself learned a lot with Frenchfrog �s and Icha �s tutorials; but, for me, the very best boards I have ever seen are here, in ESL; of course, you cant upload them, but you can have a look and try to learn. Look for PINKY MAKUS printables, she has boards absolutely unbelievable, she is an expert.
And, I think, you can email her and ask advise.
If you still need more help, pm me, I have some "poor, liitle, itysy bitsy things" I can email you.
Hugs

17 Apr 2009