Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Listening online?    

Listening online?

Fabio Ferreira
Brazil

Listening online?

Hello, dear all!

I �m looking for listening activities online. I �ve been using www.esl-lab.com and also www.elllo.org . Do you know any other good sites?

Thanks in advance!
F�bio Ferreira

16 Apr 2009      

Roy Piepers
Spain

Hello Fabio,

I use www.breakingnewsenglish.com very often. There are about 3 new listening activities a week based on news stories and it contains loads of activities as well. You just need to do a bit of cut-and-paste work to pick out the parts that you want to use for your lesson. You can also download the recordings for free Wink

Roy

17 Apr 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Fabio:
I hope these websites help you:
Have a great weekend!
INMA ALC�ZAR

17 Apr 2009     

fericzka
Poland

� try http://www.usq.edu.au/users/sonjb/projects/wbll/pre-created/listening.htm � �

Tongue� � � � � � � � � � � � � � ��

17 Apr 2009     

Isabel L
Spain

Hi,
these are some I use. Some have online exercises, others require more effort to prepare activities for sts. I hope they �re useful.

17 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Have a look at this thread.

17 Apr 2009     

jooli123
Iran

hi.
can anyone help me with how to download a worksheet?
i wanted to download but the website was asking me to upload document formated data.
i choosed the data with .doc format but again it �s saying u can �t upload this type of files
i don �t know what to do.
i �m a new member of this website

17 Apr 2009