Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > fonts problem    

fonts problem

saharteno
Kuwait

fonts problem

Hello Every one , i have created a very interesting worksheets related to alphabet with directions to trace , and other worksheets to develope motor skills controling using pencil , but when i send it to this site it doesnt appear as it should be. i think coz i designe it with a font that is not available in this site so the system could not read it properly. does any one have any ideas how can i send these papers as it is ? with out losing the main goal of it Stern Smile .

11 Oct 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

It is possible that you did not select the option to embed the fonts onto your worksheet.  If you go to Microsoft Word, choose Tools Options Save and look for the box that says Embed True Type Fonts.  Check this box.

This disadvantage with doing this is if your document is already quite large, it may be made a little larger by embedding the fonts.  You can check the option �Do not embed common system fonts� as these will be covered by most systems.

Hope this helps

11 Oct 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hi Michael
How much you know about programmes!!!!You must be an excellent p.c user.
Your tips are very useful and really make my teaching easy.I sometimes suffer from improper preview of my ws but then I realized that it was because of the fonts.I didn�t know what to do and it is unwise of me not to share this problem in this site.By doing so I could have used the fonts I like.Instead I always changed my fonts.Now I can design the ws the way I like..Thanks once more and best wishes..

11 Oct 2008     

saharteno
Kuwait

Hello , Logos, thanx alot for ur advise i tried it and it works. now i can send all my alphabet worksheets so every elementry teacher can get benifit of it. wish u all the best

11 Oct 2008