Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Who can answer?    

Who can answer?

Carcade
Russian Federation

Who can answer?

Can I upload the book to the site? The funny book for elemtery reading. I search here smth like that, but I can �t find anything. May be smb look for such material and this book can be useful.....

17 Apr 2009      

class centre
Belarus

Oh! What kind of book? I am not sure about the size... But any book is interesting to me. Did you find it on the net or you want to upload a real book?

17 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I don �t think that this is a good idea. Even if it could be useful to others. You cannot upload books here. What you could do is open a mediafire account upload the book to there and provide people with a link to download. It will not give you points, it will not be linked to here but you will be able to share it this way. But unless you are the author of the book then due to copyright and this sites guidelines you may not upload copied work from other sources here.

17 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

Thanks, Cheezels !!! I really don �t know about books. Smile  And it �s not my book......if smb wants the link - ask me.

17 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Good morning, dear Cheezels!!!!

17 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

Look at these links.

Look through the site.......there are a lot of interesting books. You can choose read online, and then save as a picture the page.

I hope you like this!

17 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Carcade these are AWESOME links!!!!! WOW please bookmark these too! Others will really love them!Thumbs Up
Hi Mar!!! I am sitting here on the couch doing some marking at the moment... formal and informal letters.... At least I can drink copious amounts of coffee while I do it! Big smile
Oh... and it is still snowing outside!!!!!! When will spring arrive? No one knows up here!

17 Apr 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

GREAT LINKS!! THANKS A MILLION CARCADE!! Big smile

17 Apr 2009     

ggroneet
Israel

I can �t believe this site!! It is a wonderful, excellent, awesome SITE.
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Roneet

17 Apr 2009     

nite
Spain

Wow Carcade! These links are AWSOME!!

17 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Wowwwwwww!! Thank you so much carcade! That �s a GREAT site! Will there be books for intermediate students? I �m going to check it!

Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day!
mena

17 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >