Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Having troubles with sending a printable    

Having troubles with sending a printable

gabi3286
Brazil

Having troubles with sending a printable

I � m trying to send some printables, but it �s not working. I �m using the WORD, not powerpoint or any of those.
How can I do it?

17 Apr 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

me too!

17 Apr 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

In a way i am happy to read i am not the only one having problems uploading. I have been trying since yesterday but it just doesn �t work... I got a brandnew computer and I was already worried that something was wrong on my end...

I suppose we �ll have to keep trying untill it will work again...

17 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi

I �ve noticed over the last few days  that some of my files that were close to 300 KB couldn �t  be uploaded (295 and more).  Once I made them slightly lighter (around 290) I managed to upload them. You may have the same problem. Try to make small changes and see what happens!

Best of luck,
Aimee

17 Apr 2009     

alex1968
Greece

I also had some troubling uploading my ws yesterday (for today �s contribution).  I had to try a number of times.  Then I kept having problems when I wanted to update it...and it �s only about 200Kh...

But in the end I managed it!

What I did was try, then leave it for a while and try again.
Eventually it worked.

Just keep trying and make sure you �re a bit less than 300Kh.

Good Luck!

That´s probably why there are so few contributions today...

17 Apr 2009     

Afff
Brazil

Gosh, I have already resized mine, but it still didn �t work... I �m running out of points... That �s unfair! :(

17 Apr 2009     

mandm
Spain

I can �t upload a worksheet of 299 kb...nearly the maximum allowed size. Can anyone tell me how can I reduce the size of the worksheet? Thanks in advance! Thumbs Up

17 Apr 2009