Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt send a printable!!!!    

Can īt send a printable!!!!

yureca
Brazil

Can īt send a printable!!!!

I īve trying to send a printable for the whole day today, but it seems impossible. Does any body know what īs happening?

17 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi yureca! Some users have been complainig about the problem for the past few weeks. I have had the problem myself. If your printable is not too heavy (it must be below 300kb), you just have to be patient and  keep trying. In the end it always works out for everybody.
But don īt forget to reduce the size of your worksheet as much as possible. Mine was about 296kb and I � ve managed to reduce it to 131kb. The lighter the better to upload.

Hope I could help. Have a good evening.
mena

18 Apr 2009     

Kru Eng2501
Thailand

Hi! I can īt send either. HTTP 500-Internal server error. Someone, help me, help me, please.

18 Apr 2009     

feliciaxavier
Brazil

I can īt either!!!   ???

18 Apr 2009     

penbwl
Japan

I literally tried about 50 times over yesterday and today. I read all of the īUploading Error � posts in the forum. I changed the borders, the fonts, nearly everything and anything I could think of. Eventually it uploaded today, but I have no idea whether anything I did had any effect or not. Because what got uploaded did also receive an error message earlier.

I guess it īs just a long winded way of saying - keep trying Thumbs Up

18 Apr 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Its just a matter of long breath. Try and try again. Many contributors here face the same problem, then it works out.
Try, dear................
Enjoy your Saturday.
Nebal

18 Apr 2009     

Ajdol
Poland

I had the same problem but I changed the quality and made it verryy small. Finally it worked. Good luck:)

18 Apr 2009     

mnwilli1
United States

I have had a similar issues. This continues to appear:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

Any suggestions?

18 Apr 2009