Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Comments page...    

Comments page...

spring
Turkey

Comments page...

Hi Victor,
I know that you are very busy and doing a lot to make this site work properly.
Thanks for everything.We are so thankful to you.I just wanna talk about "comments page".
Most of the time I am doing research through the site in wonder of something new and something I missed.I downloaded hundreds of worksheets  and sometimes when I see a worksheet I am not sure whether I have it or not.The best way to understand this is to look at comments part cos I never fail to leave a thank you note to the ws I downloaded.But now I cannot see comments.I can download a ws twice it is not problem for me.I have got enough points.The matter is not losing a point but this will only be a mess-I may have piles of same ws-
Also It isn�t always possible to check my file whether I got that ws,cos in the name of simple present I have got at least 50 work from other members.
Meanwhile I know that this site is growing rapidly and you have to do smth to accelerate the connection speed,research,e.t.c.Deleting some worksheets is a good idea.I will delete some of my work to help you.
I am just asking you (and other members ) to give me advices about the matter.
Other members may be suffering from this problem too.Is there any good way to make research without encountering this obstacle????
I don�t wanna put you in a difficult situation,I appreciate all your work and if there is no solution please be sure that I am with you.I support all your ideas.Cos you are doing everything for the sake of our goodness.Maybe comments may be shown twice a day and we can do detailed researches on that days with the help of comments page.
Am I demanding too much???I am so sorry if what I am asking for is so sillyEmbarrassed
This may sound funny and strange for some members but I really make lots of surfs on other members� printables.
Big hugs to everyone..Hug
Thanks everybody for their great workClap 
And See you around...

11 Oct 2008      

gilorit
Israel

Dear Victor
I feel the same way Pinar does.
I really miss the comments page. It gives reflections on the ws itself and it also shows me if I had already downloaded the page, as Pinar mentioned.
It had already happened to me that I downloaded the same page by mistake - and I do not worry about the points it is just wasting time and disappointing.
Please - can you do something that we will see the comments ????
With all my respect to you
XOXO
Orit :-)

11 Oct 2008     

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

i agree with Pinar and Orit!
i�ve been thinking about this recently, we need to do something please if u want us to delete materials we can delete those with which have been downloaded less than the others.

also, is it possible to have a mark like a star or something on each printable that shows ( this worksheet has been already downloaded) this will save a lot of time for us.

overall, thanks for maintaining this wonderful website its like my second home ^_^

11 Oct 2008     

1hpf
Israel

by the way, the comments are a fantastic way to know if a ws is stolen or not. Sometimes i can�t see the contributions on the same day, and when i see them the following day, all the the commets are gone. Many times i download wss according to comments others write. Is there a way to leave the comments, at least for the newest contributions, for 48 or 72 hours?
Thanks
Hanna

12 Oct 2008     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello everyone ( esp. lovely Pinar ),

Pinar is right!!
The Comments Page is a wonderful tool that encourages us to always do a better work. It�s very motivating when you read others comments , and  these comments help us choose the best for downloading. Plz Victor try to find a way out.
This site is the apple of all its memebers� eyes and we appreciate your efforts .
Thanks a lot .
                                                                         Pinar & miriam  thanks for your lovely comments
                                                                            You  always make it special!!!!!!
                                                                                                                                 Nebal

12 Oct 2008