Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some help    

I need some help

yogiba61
Spain

I need some help

Dear colleagues,

I have six students of different special needs, they are 12-14 yars old. They haven �t studied English before and it is sometimes very difficult for me to find the correct worksheets to work with them. They don �t use book, I provide them with all the photocopies they need. I sometimes find some material very childish for them and I adapt it. Do you know any websites? Most websites are for children and my students are teenagers!!! I have a lot of students in the class and I can �t pay attention to them all the time, this is the reason I provide them with photocopies to work with but I don �t feel comfortable. UnhappyI have the feeling they don �t understand anything. Can you give me any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice Sunday evening!!Smile

19 Apr 2009      

valeska
Chile

there �s a website www.agendaweb.org
there yoiu �ll find lots of exercises for your class.
the topics are divided into levels, so you can select exercises for each of your sts.
good luck
x

19 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

valeska - wow what a site. 

Thanks so much.

Hug  Barbara

19 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

This site is similar to Agendaweb but not as extensive and provides interactive exercises for beginner to advance level. I hope itsa useful.

19 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

This site is similar to Agendaweb but not as extensive and provides interactive exercises for beginner to advance level. I hope itsa useful.

19 Apr 2009     

yogiba61
Spain

Thank yoy very much for your help!

20 Apr 2009