Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To Alex1968....the best example of being a good member...    

To Alex1968....the best example of being a good member...

Mishuna
Argentina

To Alex1968....the best example of being a good member...

I �m so sorry Kita...I really understand how you are feeling right now.
I �d like to tell you something...a few days ago, one of the members sent me a PM telling that one of my worksheets was on the reported contributions and she suggested an excersice to add it.
I think that what ALEX1968 did is something that a truly friend or a good colleague does.
I �m telling you this because we should talk about bad things and GOOD things also...Alex proved that there are people who make this worth.
I couldn �t say this in public before but she knows that I really appreciate this gesture...

20 Apr 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

I also had the same response from zailda, although we are not close friends. Thank you dear zailda!!

A comment. instead of complaining afterwards, why don �t we revise all our worksheets to see if they adapt to the rules. We can fix them by adding an activity or something like that. If that is not possible, we can delete them. That way we can avoid much of the tense environment that is present on the forum now-a-days

20 Apr 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

I know you �re right, Mishuna... fortunately there are people here and all over the world who still makes this worth it to keep going.

That �s in those people I think (and of course in my wish to share and create ressources) when I think in my blog and in deleting it or not. Sometimes I feel like doing it (like right now because of this mistake, which made me feel very sad or when my work is stolen) but I think that I must keep going and just don �t give too much importance to the matter (although it �s not fair)...

20 Apr 2009