Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Jeopardy Game    

Jeopardy Game

Anagcramos
Brazil

Jeopardy Game

I �ve just sent a Power Point. It �s a Jeopardy Game based on Art and Lit, Geography, History, Sport and Leisure, Science and General Knowledge. I really hope you and your students like it! If you are interested, please, take a look at it!

20 Apr 2009      

source
Turkey

Hi dear anagcramos , we do not post any messages that advertise our worksheets or powerpoints. Suppose we did , how would be the forum?Take care..

20 Apr 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

I don �t see any problem with it to be honest. This forum is used to complain, wish everybody a good day and good night, so what is the problem?

20 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

So , I �m waiting for 3409343... members posting messages about their each worksheet, so the other forum posts will go unnoticed , great view

20 Apr 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with you Source but until it becomes a rule, some people will keep posting advertising for their own worksheet.

I �ve decided I was not going to download the worksheets that are being advertised.

20 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I would like to suggest that if you want an awesome jeopardy download check out logos work.

It is great for creating your own games.  I figured this post was about looking for a jeopardy game - oh well - sigh.... off to find someone who wants some help -

20 Apr 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

Well, it that means that the rules also forbid people from saying "good morning" and "good night", I �m all up for it because that is a waste of forum space as well.

20 Apr 2009