Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REPORTED WS    

REPORTED WS

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

REPORTED WS

Hi, my dear colleagues. I have read this comment on my reported ws TIMETABLE: JUST PICTURES COPIED FROM THE NET. THERE IS NO PERSONAL WORK HERE. �I accept the rules of this site and I �ve updated it and added some exercises so it could be called an ESL reasource. But the thing that makes me feel very sad is that some of our colleagues �don �t even read the �previous comments. I wrote that I had created these pictures myself!!!! and this ws is editable!!!! I have never stolen somebody �s else work.And if you think that this ws should be removed, let it be. But be careful when leaving a comment, read the description carefully!!!!! Try to be MORE POLITE!!!�DON´T LEAVE RUDE COMMENTS AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF STEALING UNLESS YOU ARE �100% SURE!!! If you think the ws is copied� from the net, GIVE THE LINK!�

AGAIN AND AGAIN! BE VERY CAREFUL WITH REPORTING!!!!!!

I �m not offended and I �m not interested in points. I know that those people who download my work appreciate it. Thank you, my friends, for your support and understanding,

SVETLANA

20 Apr 2009      

chorima
Spain

I can�t understand what is going on these days......SVETLANA, please don�t get upset. There are many people who follow you and really appreciate YOUR WORK.

Write to Victor about it. It is not fair if you created that ws......IT SHOULDN�T BE REMOVED!!!!
regards from
Chorima

20 Apr 2009     

euphrates_84
Turkey

Dear Svetlana,

Personally I do love and appreciate your work and efforts so just ignore who is trying to malign you.  Keep sharing coz my students enjoy your papers.

20 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

Svetlana, I like your ws very much. They are so colourful!!!!! I agree with you about stealing ws. I argued with on member about the same yesterday.

20 Apr 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

Hi Svetlana!
I �m a big fan of your worksheets, which I consider creative, original and inspiring. I understand how you must feel after reading the report on your ws, but just think about all the people who really appreciate your work and think that you are one of the most outstanding members in our community. Please, don �t stop sending your wonderful work!

Anyway, what �s going all lately with all that reporting? I think we all do what we can to contribute to the page and if we share our work is because we think other people can benefit from it. So, why all this reporting and offending members for no reason? I just have to say thanks to all those who contribute and send what they consider useful. If I need it, I �ll download it, otherwise, I won �t...but I �ll be thankful anyway.

Cheer up Svetlana! We are with you.

Have a nice Monday you all guys!

Nuria

20 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Svetlana,

Don �t take any notice of people who are just jealous of you and your WONDERFUL work. You �re one of the BEST CONTRIBUTORS here and your work is nice, cute, amazing, great and what �s even more important, VERY USEFUL.
You work very hard and you deserve all our support.

And by the way, my students love your worksheets too so, you �ve got plenty of fans.

Huge hugs,

20 Apr 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

Dear Svetlana!
Personally I consider that your contribution to this site and to all of us is very important. I have also downloaded your wss many times and consider them creative and of great help in a classroom. They give children ideas how to express themselves and they are very easy to use and to adopt. Some teachers may be just envious of your approach :)

20 Apr 2009     

yogiba61
Spain

I �m also a fan of your beautiful and useful workshets. Don �t care about those comments.
Keep sharing and doing your great job!!!Clap

20 Apr 2009     

flo84
France

Thank you for your GREAT worksheets and PLEASE do carry on uploading them!!! 

20 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

Svetlana , you do your best and I love and apprecite the things you create , please ignore these kind of comments...

20 Apr 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Hi Svetlana,

I really appreciate your wonderful worksheets and can understand that you �re upset.
I hope you �ll keep sharing your great ideas with us!!Smile

20 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >