Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Song with names of clothes    

Song with names of clothes

aga87
Poland

Song with names of clothes

I need a song with names of clothes or a recording with a dialogue (buying clothes) I would be very grateful if someone could help me�

If someone had ideas how to present clothes through musical intelligence I would be very grateful for help. I need it for my thesis

Please help me !!!!!

20 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

See your pm box,
Hugs,
mena

20 Apr 2009     

salete
Portugal

I usually use Bryan Adams � "The only thing that looks good on me is  you". The worksheet is available on this site, I sent it here a few weeks ago. It �s a nice pop song and a great way to introduce fashion.

20 Apr 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi dear,
Here is alink to a song named "What Are You Wearing?".

All u have to do is rightclick " Listen to the song" and the click "Save target". the song will be downloaded and u can listen to it easily. Also, the lyrics are available there.

Here is another link to a you tube song called " The Clothing Song". Soooooooooooo wonderful with pictures. Sts can also watch it as a videoclip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUakDOHAmVg
Check the you tube song. It´s so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Good luck,
Nebal

20 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

This site has useful resource on most topics including clothes.

20 Apr 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello

I do not know the age of your pupils. If they are from primary school you can check these:

http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/stardust/level1/songs/song18.mp3

20 Apr 2009