Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > :(    

:(

Ajdol
Poland

:(

Where can I find the rules concerning the worksheet contributions? (what type of worksheets are allowed etc) My worksheet was removed and I don �t know why,it was 100%  my own work.

20 Apr 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello
Rules always appear when you want to send a ws. Here they are (Victor has written them in red, not meLOL):

Please remember:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleage teacher, for example) DON �T SEND IT. It might be taken from this or another website, and you would be banned from eslprintables.com

Don �t send useless documents. Nobody will download them and you �ll get 0 points.

20 Apr 2009     

Ajdol
Poland

thanks for the answer;) so if my worksheet presents a woman,and the task is to write the body parts which are marked (the body parts are written in a box above the picture) so that is not enough? not acceptable?

20 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

yes... it should be acceptable...
They are very useful when you teach body parts..
I really use them with my kids...
I think some people is getting to much attibutions... and they are abusing...
In my humble opinion it�is nor fair to removed those kind of worksheets �Thumbs Down

20 Apr 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Kasia�

I�m sure that a decision to remove a worksheet is not cast in stone. If you feel your work has been erroneously removed, send a message to Victor and explain why you think so.

20 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

When a ws is reported and removed, the member receives a message in his/her email box with all the moderators comments. If a ws is considered a non-esl resource according to the site rules, it �ll be reported but there are other reasons for reporting a ws.

If it �s a copy from a site, someone else �s ws or is using copyrighted material (some sites don �t allow the use of their cliparts on the net), or if it �s scanned from a book it will also be reported.

I think that since you don �t know why it was delected you should send Victor an email asking the reasons and if it was a mistake (that might happen because we are only humans beings) I �m sure there are ways to fix it.

20 Apr 2009     

Ajdol
Poland

Thank you for all the answers,everything  seems  quite clear now;)

20 Apr 2009