Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt upload my ws!!!!!!!    

I can īt upload my ws!!!!!!!

guapabr
Brazil

I can īt upload my ws!!!!!!!

I had  tried to upload my ws for  4 days... i can īt get it ... It says in site  that is impossible..
Im soo sad. The ws is so interesting..

Helppp me plsssssssssssssssss!! Who can help me????????????Cry

20 Apr 2009      

evadp75
Romania

I am having the same problem. I īve been trying all day long, but it just won īt upload. And just like you I am upset because I īve been working on the set I am trying to send for the last week... and now nothing happens.
Maybe tomorrow .....

20 Apr 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

don īt give up, guapabr and evadp75. It happened to me two days ago but I kept trying and, eventually, I could send my WS successfully!

20 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

This week I had problems in uploading too. I made the ws much lighter than 300KB - in fact under 290KB and it worked!!

However on Saturday and Sunday morning I couldn īt upload at all - even when I made my ws lighter.  I kept on trying and I made it..   But it can get so discouraging...

Try to get as far as possible from 300 KB and see what happens -  it may work!

Wishing you loads of luck and a good night,

Aimee

20 Apr 2009     

Ania Z
Poland

The same happened to me a few days ago. but now everything is fine:) finally I can upload :) be patient and think possitive!HUGSBig smile

20 Apr 2009     

guapabr
Brazil

ohh thnkx  folks i īll still tryin upload it.Ermm
hugss

21 Apr 2009