Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > points...    

points...

ELMO.
Spain

points...

Hi dear teachers. I have a problem as regards points, some of my worksheets were downloaded 6 DAYS AGO and, today I still have not got my points. Does this happen to any of you??
thanks in advance

21 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Jandru! No, that it is not common. You muts have received those points, or you should, after midnigt, on the following day. Are you sure you haven �t downloaded some worksheets which were not on the day �s contributions? Each time you do so you lose a point.

Have a nice day.
mena

21 Apr 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

thanks for your reply mena!!

21 Apr 2009     

marta v
Serbia

Hello,

I have the same problem, I �ve had the same number of points for days although 16 people have downloaded my latest worksheet in the last 12 hours! I don �t understand Mena �s answer really. I thought you get points for your every downloaded worksheet regardless of what and how much I download in the meantime.

Thanks

21 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi JANDRU I have just added your points from your worksheets and actually you have 10 more points than what you should have.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You only get a point for each download that someone makes... not for just contributing.

To MARTAVOJNIC: please read this: The magical points hour is MIDNIGHT SPANISH TIME. Everything runs according to this. New daily printables become available after MINDIGHT SPANISH TIME every day. Then your worksheets are in the daily download section for 24 hours. At MIDNIGHT SPANISH TIME any points you have gained from people downloading your work will be credited to your account.
So the big thing is, is to work out how the time in YOUR country  matches SPANISH time.

21 Apr 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

Cheezels I don�t understand what you mean. 8 people downloaded two of my worksheets , so I should have 8 points, but unfortunately I still have the same points.. :(

21 Apr 2009