Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to all educated teachers    

to all educated teachers

khaled69
Jordan

to all educated teachers

to all dear teachers
really and if u read my words again u will found, that all i did that this site is for teaching and sharing and when u found another one want to convince the world that they are the only victims beside 20 millions who passed in the same war.
really its not apolitical issue and not a religion conflict but really when u see children and women blood evey day and every time every one from the 0ne andhalf billion moslem will feel angry and upset of what the side the world stand with.
i dont remember from history that arabs equipied another country and killed its civilians.
so ............ and without any harm to any body i will concern this day as the day of (gaza holocaust) and to be taught in ur countries as what other members want.
with my respect to all civilians who killed by jewish
with my respect to wond people
with my respect to whose who lost aleg or ahand
to them all i say god will always be with us
regards
khaled69

21 Apr 2009      

Tomka
Ukraine

Smile

21 Apr 2009     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Dear khaled69,

I �m saying this with the utmost respect to you and to all the other members as well...please let �s not post any more comment with political or religious connotations because we may offend other members and then the forum becomes an ideological battlefield...and that is SO NOT THE SPIRIT of this site!!!!!

Let �s keep our political-religious-economic views to ourselves because these are sometimes consider inappropriate topics to discuss in any social context...especially in a site related to education of english as a second language.

We should keep ourselves objective, and tactful so as not to hurt somebody else �s feelings. We should not state our hatred feelings towards other nations because this is a multi-cultural site and many people from all over the world belong to it.

Love to all!!!!

Aldana

21 Apr 2009     

ggroneet
Israel

Dear khaled69 and Tomka!!!

I didn �t really understand all you wrote, but I could imagine what you were trying to say!

All the world hears what the media wants you to know and what the media wants to share.. I believe that if your city was bombed every-day, you would want your government to react to that and to protect you.

Other than that, I don �t see how you can compare with the Holocaust that the Jewish (and not only) have gone through by the Natizs. I will not respect anyone who doesn �t respect me or my country!

This site is not a political site! This site is about sharing and contribution! NOT HATE!!!!

And for you Tomka, I don �t see what is the smiley for.. Maybe you didn �t understand what Kahled69 was trying to say but there wasn �t any Holocaust in Gaza. You should read History books and know that!

Some anti-Semitism remarks have been said in Khaled69 post, and I think we should all be aware of antisocial posts we write!

This day is a remembrance day for the 6 million Jews that were killed in the Holocaust!  

21 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Please don �t write comments with political or religious connotations...
I only can say... please stop war... killing people it is not fair for anybody...
We all just want security... no hunger... no wars...
Please...�Respect...�has great importance in everyday life.

21 Apr 2009     

douglas
United States

Here �s what I think:

Look up the word "futile"--sometimes things just aren �t worth arguing about

21 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I think it is important to remember that by discussing one event in history - does in no way take away from other peoples suffering. 

Discussing the holocaust with our students in no way takes away the pain that people are going through in Gaza. 

I do not think that it is a political statement to inform people about holocaust day.  I feel for any person or group of people who are suffering - to support peace is not political - it does not require us to insult any one group.

We are teachers - we should be able to discuss any current event or historical event with resepct for others opinions.  We should be an example to our children - showing tolerance, understanding and peace. 

21 Apr 2009