Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > New worksheet not included in the ´newest printables´    

New worksheet not included in the ´newest printables´

Kisdobos
Hungary

New worksheet not included in the ´newest printables´

Hi there,
I posted a worksheet for a�humorous Dennis Leary song last night.�However, it�isn�t�showing�among�the�other new�printables (a technical issue, I suppose), so colleagues won�t find it and see it.�

(It couldn�t have gotten out of the �new printables� pool, since it�s just one day old and the other new printables�I created yesterday are�still�showing.)

I�m�posting�the�link here to give it the same chance as the other new printables on this site are getting:�

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=117299#thetop

Took me many hours to create, hope you�ll enjoy! :)

12 Oct 2008      

martuccia
Poland

I am the first person who downloaded it but I cannot leave my comment under the worksheet so I decided to thank you here:) Great job!:)

12 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I think your worksheet will appear on Monday. Remember, that the time is different in Spain. The publishing date on your printable is the 12th October 2008 Spanish time. I cannot download it for free today, but I bet I can tomorrow and I will do so. I think the comments will appear tomorrow, too. I think they currently only appear on the "recent worksheets". Yours is probably "too" recent.
Good work anyway. Smile

12 Oct 2008