Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is the server down?    

Is the server down?

ESL
United States

Is the server down?

I have been trying to dowload some worksheets, I even broke them up to make them smaller, and have been trying to download them for the past four hours. Is anyone else having problems? I keep getting a "500" saying the website is under maintenance

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

• The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

22 Apr 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

I checked it out for you.  It seems alright to me.

22 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Hi!

I also have a problem like that. When I tried to download yesterday and today I got this message:

Microsoft VBScript runtime�error �800adf21 �

Unknown runtime error: �ActiveDocument.SaveAs �

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 86

I tried about 20 times without any result(the file size is 236 Kb).

22 Apr 2009     

chorima
Spain

Keep trying or PM to Victor.

Yesterday I uploaded a worksheet at the umpteenth time.....It kept saying there was some error, but eventually, I could upload it (after 12 or 15 times throught the day)

22 Apr 2009     

mikwig
Korea, South

I can �t upload - got a few more units of the phonics book that need uploading. but get a similar error.

22 Apr 2009     

Maestralatina
Spain

Hello! i am a new user of this page, I uploaded one printable some days ago and today I �ve tried to upload some more but it �s been impossible, it seems the web is under maintance or something of the kind. By the way, how can I check my the progress of my own contributions? and is there any way to make pp presentations smaller? I �ve got some beautilful ones but they are too large. Could you help me pleae?

Thanks a lot in advanced!

23 Apr 2009     

ESL
United States

Help- I STILL am getting the "500" error- I need to get more points since so many have been taken from me...

24 Apr 2009