Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Adults Yearbook    

Adults Yearbook

sueee
Portugal

Adults Yearbook

HelloHug

I �m working with my adults class in a Yearbook. We started writing about our school ant personal characteristics of each of them. What else can we do to put in our Yearbook? We have never seen one. Any clue?
Do you have any funny image to put their photos individually or in group?

Thanks in advance.

SueeeThumbs Up

22 Apr 2009      

Hazza
Australia

Some ideas - special days - photos and reports, photos of events, photos and write ups for assemblies, performances, personal questions and answers from students leaving like plans for the future etc, a list of students who receive certificates and achievements for sport, dance etc. Principals report, student council report, any camp journals or excursion reports, sporting team reports etc.

22 Apr 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Check your PM

22 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

In our yearbook , all of the students had a page and on there there was comments ,testimonials about the student and also a funny caricature of that person... for example one of the students wanted to be a prominent scientist so the caricaturist drew a caricature accordingly... It was so nice :)

22 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

In my school, we have blank pages for students to autograph. Another idea would be to
 have funny awards, such as "Jane Doe was the best-dressed student at our Garden Work
 Day."    Have fun with it. It doesn �t have to be like other yearbooks!   Smile

Carla

22 Apr 2009     

sueee
Portugal

Thanks for your ideas. I will put some of them in practice.

Big smile

22 Apr 2009