Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > points??    

points??

fede117
Italy

points??

my worksheets seem to have been downloaded but I seem not to have received any points! I am new in this website and not sure how it works... when can I have my points?how can you see your account too from the home page?
thanks

22 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

While you were uploading your sheet(s) you could have read WHEN.
Since you didn �t, you can read it in F.A.Q. �s at the top of the home page.

22 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

The magical points hour is MIDNIGHT SPANISH TIME. Everything runs according to this. New daily printables become available after MINDIGHT SPANISH TIME every day. Then your worksheets are in the daily download section for 24 hours. At MIDNIGHT SPANISH TIME any points you have gained from people downloading your work will be credited to your account.
So the big thing is, is to work out how the time in YOUR country  matches SPANISH time.

It can get tricky with different time zones as it feels like it is spread over a couple of days... You also need to know how your time compares to Spanish time as some new members get caught out while downloading their 30 free ones a day thinking that everything is great.... but then halfway through points start coming off.... because here in SPAIN it has already passed midnight, and therefore the NEW worksheets have come up and you are still trying to download the old ones... (clear as mud?)

I hope that helps a little!

** To see your account look on the front page of the website where you log in.. underneath your user name and flag are some option... my printables, edit my account etc... :-)

22 Apr 2009     

mrmatt
Argentina

even though your worksheets were uploaded, You need 30 points to start downloading!

Normally,u �ll b able to download tomorrow...Good luck!

22 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Mrmatt: you do not need 30 points for downloading... that is only for being able to get the free 30 downloads per day...

Every point you earn, no matter if is is just 1, gives you 1 point you can spend at any time on any printable you fancy.

22 Apr 2009     

fede117
Italy

Hi cheezel
thanks very much. very clear. I �m at spanish time, therefore I guess I have to wait for tomorrow! Smile

22 Apr 2009