Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHAT HAPPEN please??    

WHAT HAPPEN please??

marykate
Spain

WHAT HAPPEN please??

Sorry if I am a little boring with the same subject, but I don �t understand what happen with my points. Some weeks ago I had more downloaded worksheets than points, but due to the reason that I downloaded recent contributions and I didn �t lose any point, so BEFORE I could perfectly download all the worksheets I wanted although I had less points that downloads. And now I CAN �T!! do you understand me?? What can I do? do you know how can I to get in contact with Victor to explain this?

THANKS in advance, I hope you can help me since I really need to use my points. Wink

22 Apr 2009      

ELMO.
Spain

[email protected] this is  Victor�s email. hope it is useful. It happens the same to me, so I think I will send him an email as well... good luck!!

22 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You can email Victor

it is on the left side of the home page, but in fact there are so many things and information that is perfectly ok people don �t see it.

Good luck

22 Apr 2009