Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload number    

Upload number

Baby V
Brazil

Upload number

Hi dear friends from eslprintables,

Can any of you tell me what are the rules for uploading WS and PPT? I �m asking this because I �ve tried to upload three of my worksheets and when I tried to upload the 3rd one, I was told that I had used my limit so far which was just two. So, my point is, I �m a member with more than 1000 points and I couldn �t upload three worksheets, but exiliser, who has only 48 points so far, uploaded 5 worksheets at once. So, can anybody explain this to me?
As you can see today - Apr 23rd, 2009
thanks a lot
Baby V

23 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Good morning Baby V, good morning to you all.

I have also found it most strange. I myself have never tried to upload more than 3 worksheets, one or 2 at the most, so I cannot say if it would work or not. However, I �ve heard other members say that they have tried but at their 4th worksheet a warning appears saying they �ve used their limit. 

So, the only reason I can think of is that sometimes there may be a failure in the system and, as a new member, exiliser is not yet aware of the rules. If you noticed, he has divided his worksheet into 5 parts, which is something the majority of members try not to do these days, because, after a long period of discussion about it here on the forum, we came to the conclusion we should upload together something that forms a whole, unless, of course, after reducing the images to their lowest resolution, the document still exceeds the 300kb allowed.

Have a nice day.
Hugs,
mnena

23 Apr 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

I guess it was just a mad glitch.  I once tried to upload more than 3 worksheets and I got a message saying that you couldn �t as the maximum each day was 3. 

23 Apr 2009