Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > OOPS!!    

OOPS!!

arlissa
United States

OOPS!!

Twice I have done this: I accidentally make a comment on the "reporting" section instead of the "comment" section at the bottom of a worksheet. I �m so sorry!! Do you think there is any way for the website moderators to make the "reporting" form more obvious. For example, make the letters red, or make a pop-up that says "Do you really want to report this worksheet?"

What do you think? Has anyone else ever accidentally pressed the "report" button?

Again, I �m so sorry to the two people I did that to. I just hope the moderators realize the mistake when they are checking the reports and for the reason it says something like "thanks, nice worksheet". Disapprove

23 Apr 2009      

sirah
Argentina

hi arlissa! next time instead of scrolling down the page to leave a message,scroll up and  click on Send a message,so you will write your message in the correct box.

good night!!
patricia

23 Apr 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

I forgive you ;-)! I have to go on a trip today so I can �t worry about it, I �m afraid. I hope everything will turn out fine. Now, I �m gone otherwise the buses will have left without me.

Kristien

23 Apr 2009