Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Pronunciation    

Pronunciation

Teacher Khalid
Jordan

Pronunciation

Hello Everybody

Can you suggest some ways to enhance pronunciation for teacher and students as well

Thanks

24 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

It may sound silly, but watch a lot of English movies.  And if you really want to practice your English cover or at least don �t read the L1 subtitles.
Good Luck.  : )

24 Apr 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

I think the best way to improve pronunciation is with phonics. This really works, at least with me it worked, and of course I agree with eng789, you�d better watch english movies. good luck!!

24 Apr 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Try to find a native speaker or someone who has spent some time in an English speaking country who does not have your accent.  This will help not only with pronunciation but also the flow of the language.  Many people here in Hong Kong have decent pronunciation but they lack in the flow of the language.  This is quite apparent in the news casters.

24 Apr 2009