Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > When you get 30 points, what happens next?    

When you get 30 points, what happens next?

Carla Horne
United States

When you get 30 points, what happens next?

I am so grateful that I have 30 points! Big smile    Please explain what happens next. I understand that I get 30 free downloads, but how long do I have to get them? Do I need to wait until I get another 30 points to get them again?

Carla

24 Apr 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

AS far as I know you do not have a time limit on those 30 points. Also, because of the 30 downloads you are entitled to free downloads on a daily basis BUT they have to be the uploads for that day only.  You can �t get free downloads for past uploads.  Does that compute? lol

24 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Yes! Thank you for the info.!Hug

Carla

24 Apr 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi hornec!! be careful and check that each ws you download shows this

Be careful because if it does not say you are a premium member your points will be discounted.
And once you become a premium member you will always be one.
hugs
Patricia

24 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Now I am really confused! It says beside the 30 points that you are a preminum member? Does someone send you a message?

Carla

24 Apr 2009     

libertybelle
United States

You become a premium member when you have achieved 30 points which gives you the opportunity to download 30 of the newest worksheets a day.
The list of the new worksheets is the column on the left. Click on show all, and choose 30 a day, if you like. These WS don �t cost you points. But if you want to download older worksheets, it will cost you a point pr. Worksheet.
The reason for this is, as stated above, to ensure that those who download also upload because this is a share-site.
Hope this helps.
L
ps - no you won´t get a mail. You can keep track of your points by checking under your picture.

24 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

THANKS! I now understand!!

Carla Hug

24 Apr 2009