Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REMOVED ,again?!?    

REMOVED ,again?!?

Snow- white
Macedonia

REMOVED ,again?!?

Dear collegues,especially those of you who can �t be moderators because of lack of points,please answer me.If I have a picture WELL DONE as a ws,saying what it is for,how to make it,when to use it,why to use it and the purpose and goals of using it,would you consider it as NON ESL source???
P.S I think that only ALEX1968 deserves to be a moderator because she/he (sorry)always signs the comment.Clap
Thanks for all answers in advance.

25 Apr 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I think a picture with activities is always an ESL material.
I often use pictures, write a story about the picture and then write instructions about
how to color the picture. That is a great way of knowing if the younger
students have understood the text.
Add a word search or some questions and you have a really good WS.
L

25 Apr 2009     

dennismychina
China

Yip by the look of things we will soon need moderators to monitor the moderators.

B.T.W. I saw a deletion with only 3 recommendations and because more than 50% said yea it was wiped. In the Old Wild West they�d be called trigger happy. A bit unfair, me thinks. Mmmmm

25 Apr 2009