Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need writing materials for different English vocabulary    

I need writing materials for different English vocabulary

selheld
United States

I need writing materials for different English vocabulary

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a good weekend, the weather is beautiful here in Columbia, South Carolina, the only thing that is keeping me from running outside is my work, I am preparing some materials for next year and I need your help here, I devided my vocabulary words in sets according to the topic: body parts, food, rooms....etc, I prepared almost all I need to teach them, I got flashcards, exercises, conversational game....etc  but I still need more materials to improve their writing skills, can you help me find a website or a resource that has different writing activities for both my begginers and advanced  for all the different vocabulary sets?

25 Apr 2009      

selheld
United States

writing ideas?

25 Apr 2009     

rach81
Philippines

Hi,

Try the activities by Bruce Van Patter �s Mugshots. There are writing activities there that are interesting.

Sorry I forgot the link to this site but if you type brainstorming activities in your search bar. You can find bruce Van Patter there.

Hope this is what you �re looking for. Hope it helps.

hugs :0)

rach

25 Apr 2009     

rach81
Philippines

I found the link it �s www.brucevanpatter.com/mugshots-bear

25 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

The link doesn �t work.

25 Apr 2009     

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

HI SELHELD,
I HAVE LITTLE CHILDREN TOO, AND I FOUND LOTS OF PAGES TO DOWNLOAD MATERIAL AND WORKSHEETS.
HERE ARE SOME OF THEM:
WWW.KINDERWEBGAMES.COM/ONER.HTML

WWW.CRAYOLA.COM

WWW.MES-ENGLISH.COM/COLORING

WWW.CIUDAD17.COM

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

25 Apr 2009