Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > good evening    

good evening

khaled69
Jordan

good evening

hi everybody
really i feel very glad when teachers download my work but the thing that made me feel upset that no one send acomment or  say thax
i dont  really consider that i work to get peoples appresiaitions but to know how was my work thats it.
regards
khaled69

25 Apr 2009      

mrnicolas
Argentina

QUE PAVADA

25 Apr 2009     

selheld
United States

Do you mean TAKE IT EASY??

25 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Nicolas... what happend to you? Please don �t be so rude. Esl is a site to share and help each other... not to insult or say unpleasant words...
And... why in spanish???

25 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

In fact, it is a pity, it seemed to me that someone was being rude, but as I am not Spanish, I was not sure. It is a pity, Cecio, you are right.

Khaled, as you can see, sometimes even a simple "THANK YOU" is a very expensive way, for some people. Some people never say a word, others like to leave a comment, we are all different, you will see you will receive lots of nice comments. We all went through this in the beginning.
Hugs

25 Apr 2009     

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Dear Khaled - sorry to hear no one has said thank you yet!  Please ignore mrnicolas  I remember not getting any comments at the beginning too.  Lx

25 Apr 2009     

Rosangella
Brazil

Hi..the reason is : we are all hurried!!!
thanks girl!

25 Apr 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I really agree with you, Khaled! It is a shame so few people take the time to say thanks. Once I figured out how to do it, I make a point of saying �thank you � for every sheet I download. I know how much work, thought and energy people put into making these sheets so it seems to be the least I can do, say �thank you �  ( I also know hoe nice it is to receive a little message like that myself. It can really make my day when I open the site and there are some thank you notes for me so why not do it for others, right?)

25 Apr 2009     

deon
Korea, South

i guess the over all ESlesson here is to obey the golden rule Tongue

Aiyana sent me a thank you PM and it was cool to actually receive a nice message. I am a newbie at this so I shall do the same from now on.

side note: Those of you with tons of points... please download from me (so I can in turn download from others and make them happy with thank you messages!) *humor* LOL

Okay, I have obviously been on line way too long! ACK!
I am happy to have found this site though!
cheers
~deon

25 Apr 2009