Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE HELP ME!    

PLEASE HELP ME!

Larisa.
Russian Federation

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hello, Dear Teachers!
I hope you �re having a nice weekend. Thumbs Up 
I �m new here and I need your help, please.  I �ve tried to upload two-page worksheet, but all the time only the first page is uploaded. The size of the file is not more than 300 KB. How can I upload two pages at once. Now I have to upload two times, first one page, then the other.
AND THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WORKSHEETS!!!!!!Clap

25 Apr 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Larch
Are you sure there is only one page uploaded?
Go to " My Printables" and download your own worksheet to check. If you download ok, then it will be ok for everyone. Sometimes this happens.
Hugs
olindalima

25 Apr 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

Hi

I hope you are fine.
Let me give u an advice that it has worked with my wss.  When you have already done your worksheet, save it as jpg, then copy and paste to word and it has less kbs.

25 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Please DON �T save it as a jpg.... it is really frustrating to download a worksheet and not be able to adapt it to your class. Or even worse if there is a spelling or grammatical error you can �t change it either.
Apart from a few members who I trust with their grammar and spelling I personally avoid any worksheets that cannot be edited. Also if you do this the text becomes really faint and blurry and for me unusable as I teach "oldies" at the moment and they can �t read it!

There  are a lot of different ways to compress your worksheet, if you search for "tutorial" in the search section there are a few really good ones that show you different ways to do this.
Good luck.

25 Apr 2009     

jecika
Serbia

I have just checked ... there is nothing wrong with your first upload ... both pages are there ... check by clicking on page 2 under the worksheet preview

Welcome to the site and good luck

25 Apr 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Larisa , as JEcika says your ws is fine both pages are there.

25 Apr 2009     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Hello, dear Teachers!
Thank you so much for your help. I checked my last ws. There are realy TWO pages there, not one. Whoops! I might have been a bit too nervous. Embarrassed  Thanks!

26 Apr 2009