Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To administrator!    

To administrator!

Carcade
Russian Federation

To administrator!

Please, delete my account from the site, because I can �t

Thanks, Anna.

25 Apr 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Carcade, you re taking this very serious, it would be a pitty if you leave, but, since the moment you registered you should have read the rules... those sheets (the content of the sheets) wasn �t yours...

Hope you understand and can stay with us... cheers!

25 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

YES, the content wasn �t mine, the WS was MY! I has thought up to make the task like ald paper with some mystery!!!!!!!!! It �s smth like smb took the article and put, for example, 3 questions after it! And this is good! But when I use, SPECIAL BOOK IN RUSSIA WITH INTERESTING MATERIALS FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS, and spent alot of time to make the task MORE INTERESTING FOR STUDENTS. IS THAT BAD ?

AND I REPEAT AGAIN - THE CONTENT IN WS - WASN"T MINE. THE IDEA OF THESE WS WAS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT UP TO DO THESE WS IN OLD STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO you think that it �s more than to write 3 questions to some articles from some newspaper????

I am malicious, now!!!!!!!! Just compare this!!!!!!! When smb wrote 3 questins to article, and when smb thought up about the idea of ws, spent time for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the same thing!?!?!?!?

I �m really tired to explain you!!!!!!!!!!

26 Apr 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Wow I didn �t realise that you had come up with the idea of the old style clues.  They really were great.  Isn �t there any way that now you have spent so much time creating the beautiful layout that you can �t change the text --- change the names and other things to make it "yours".  Then you can acknowledge the original as your inspiration but nobody will accuse you of copying.  Just an idea. Thumbs Up  Don �t leave just because some members are getting you down. 

26 Apr 2009