Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Video your class    

Video your class

miss noor
Palestine

Video your class

Hello,

I have a suggestion.
What do you think if any teacher here prepare a lesson, present it to the calss , video it and upload it  here ?

Tell me your opinion

Don �t you think it is a great idea ?

Waiting you,
Noor

25 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

I think it is illegal to video your class without all kinds of permission.

25 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! Barbara is absolutely right. I �ve filmed lots of lessons with my teacher trainees  and even though the videos were only to be watched by the group (the 3/4 trainees, me and the university supervisor), we had to get all the parents � written permission to do that. I �m sure they wouldn �t allow it to share it on the net. Sorry. But that was indeed a good idea. It �s incredible the things we become aware of and the things we learn from watching those videos.

Have a good evening.
mena

26 Apr 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

please  i want more opinions

26 Apr 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Miss Noor

In Australia this is a big no-no.  the others are correct.

Cheers

Jayho

26 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Parents certainly won �t be happy about it, not even talking about the law restrictions. It �s a pity but it �s our reality. Try to search for some lessons on youtube - I �ve seen some wonderful ones and very useful. Can �t give you the links �cause I wasn �t wise enough to bookmark them...

26 Apr 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Thats a good idea Naranjas.

There �s also teacher tube: www.teachertube.com

27 Apr 2009