Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen! Stolen! Stolen!    

Stolen! Stolen! Stolen!

stuartallen77
China

Stolen! Stolen! Stolen!

Hi all,

This is stolen! That is stolen! Blah-blah-blah!

You all need to chill out and get a life outside this website! Enjoy life!

Stu xx

13 Oct 2008      

borna
Croatia

You have a point Stuart, instead of enjoying this wonderful website and the opportunity to meet nice people, and share our magnificent work, we sometimes forget that it is not important that those who have no integrity will do whatever they want no matter what we say or do. There are more important things, and making new friends is certainly one of them, don�t you think?

Hug

Sasa 

13 Oct 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

If you don�t like it leave it yourself.

13 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

We are chilled enough, that why we don�t like HOT people here. You are too hot for our taste, go out , get some fresh air, if you chill enough, may be you want to come back and enjoy the cosy warm environment here around.
Cheers,

13 Oct 2008     

viggia (F)
Italy

Here some thoughts for you stuartallen77 to consider.
I have obmitted the personal details for a question of privacy:

Peru

Be careful!          posted by ********HugHug  Thumbs UpThumbs Up
It s not that difficult to create a worksheet, if you need any help, I can guide. Do not post other s worksheets. I know we are Human beings and we learn from our mistakes. I do not want to condemn you but I motivate you to create your own worksheets. As I may repeat I can help you, you can email me [email protected] or I know I am not as experience as French Frog or Vanda or many more, but I can make some suggestions I think.

If you create your own ws you know how much it takes. And it is not fair at all that someone else took advantage out of it. We are here to share not to cheat.

How can you enjoy some points that are not yours?! You�d  probalbly better consider this site more seriuosly and with a deeper sense of respect for the efforts and work of all those who have made it great!

C I A O

13 Oct 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

we don`t say anything about the man behind you, if you like enjoy it ! ;)

13 Oct 2008