Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > For Victor... another suggestion to make your life easier... or not!     

For Victor... another suggestion to make your life easier... or not!

Zora
Canada

For Victor... another suggestion to make your life easier... or not!

I think that there should be a heading or section somewhere called "Questions for the Admin" or "Questions for Victor" or something similar since I always see questions or suggestions for Victor getting mixed up in every conceivable section of the board possible.

This way he could address those posts without having to scour the board looking for such stuff and also, people who ask questions directly related to something that directly pertains to him won�t feel bad if the post doesn�t get answered for some reason or another... mainly because it�s hidden somewhere else on the board than where it�s supposed to be.   

Also, this way people could also see if such questions have been answered or not already and what to do if they have.

13 Oct 2008      

victor
Spain

Hi,

Maybe you are right, because I missed this message for 5 days!!!
On the other hand, sometimes new users ask me questions which are answered by other users, and that�s very helpful for me.
The first thing I want to do is a "Frequently Asked Questions" page, because the questions are usually the same.
If users want to send me a message, It would be better to use my email, if the message is not of general interest.

Thanks for your idea, and sorry for my late answer.

18 Oct 2008