Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EXTREMELY WORRIED    

EXTREMELY WORRIED

Amarissa
United States

I �m so sorry - praying for everyone.  It �s hitting here - across the USA - but so far no deaths.

27 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Julieta! I can image how worried you are and my heart is with you and all the members who are in the same situation. I �m sure there will be international efforts to find a way  to control the flu. Until then prevention is the word. Do it all by the rules.

Hugs, Hug
mena

27 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Pacchy, Pinky Makus, Cely, Chobby, Gribouille9, Cecio_13, Giovannademartin, Kita19, Puspita, Temainzer, Amarissa, Mena22

your words are very warm for me and my family in this situation, I had never felt so scared because once you face a problem like this you do not know how to react.

Now I can understand the pople living in countries with constatn wars, imagine!!! I feel worried for an illness and people form other countries about being killed... :( thank you for your care and I hope this gets well soon...

Cheers!

27 Apr 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

GOD IS WITH MEXICO.... AND OF COURSE GOD NEVER FORGETS OF HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

Miss Melissa. Hug

27 Apr 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

We have heard about the tragedy in your country.  We have a few cases here but not anywhere near the amount your country has.  This is not the first time for Canada.  A few years ago we had a SARS epidemic and tourists were not allowed into Toronto, Canada and many people were put under quaranteen.  Our government was very efficient and after several weeks completely stopped the epidemic.  Hopefully, your country can do the same.  Have courage and my prayers are with all of you.

27 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

I �m praying for you in Mexico and anywhere else it has hit. In the U.S. we have heard about some cases in California and Texas. Please be very safe. Do everything they tell you. Bless you!

Carla  Heart

27 Apr 2009     

nejar
Peru

I am sad and worried  about all of you. We fear that it may spread to other places as it has already happened, A friend of mine in Mexico told me the same. He doesn �t go to work, Schools are closed, no restaurants, movies.
I am sure a worldwide reaction and action will  take place soon . meanwhile our prayers are for all of you especially.

Hugs

27 Apr 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

HI, I LIVE IN THE NORTH OF MEXICO, I HOPE YOU ARE OK!

27 Apr 2009     

patrenou
Argentina

I hope you and your people are ok. Be careful and we hope it�ll be over soon.

27 Apr 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thinking of you. Take care. Hugs from Germany xx Yeti xx

27 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >