Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ..................................    

alex1968
Greece

Hi Silke

Just logged on this morning and read about your woes... sorry to hear you �re being harassed!  Unfortunately there �s no way of blocking messages from unsavoury people...

By the way, I think ESL definitely needs some spelling lessons!

Hope the rest of your week is great!!!

Warm regards from a not so warm Thessaloniki!!!

Alex

28 Apr 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Hi Silke:

Some people never stop to amaze me (and not in the good way).  Don �t take it to heart.  This member was definitely out of line and in need of some etiquette lessons.  Have a great week!    Wink

Fletsch

28 Apr 2009     

chorima
Spain

Dear Silke,

It is difficult to ignore when we feel insulted.....but try as much as you can. You are appreciated in this community. I hope Victor can find a solution and she stops harassing you.
Have a lovely day

a big   Hug

28 Apr 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Dear Silke,

I remember your comments about that person �s worksheets. You were just giving some advice to help her to improve her works. But she was really very rude to you. And it seems she went on. I hope Victor will find some solutions.

We are all with you and we love you.

Ayşe

28 Apr 2009     

Paree
India

Dear Silke,

I understand how bad you must be feeling. CHEER UP!!! You have so many people sending good messages to you...... forget and ignore the nasty messages.

28 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

DEAR SILKE,

Don �t take any notice of those words.
She �s just jealous of your popularity here because you �re a lovely, helpful, kind, sensible and INTELLIGENT woman.
I hope Victor will take good care of this matter.

Meanwhile you know you have OUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know we love you!!!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Oh dear - what an unpleasant message. 

I too received a similar message from a different member.  I thought it was quite sad that a teacher could be so impolite and immature and I PMd them saying just that, in a polite manner. This person then replied with an apology which I really appreciated. Hopefully this will also happen in your case.Star

28 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2