Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Should I Delete???    

Should I Delete???

susiebelle
United States

Should I Delete???

Hi, everybody!  I have been a member of  this site and I truely adore the chance it gives me to download cool one-of-a-kind worksheets and games.  But.... When I was new here I sent a set of original black & white CHANTING NUMBER FLASHCARDS( I wrote the poem and made the graphic).  I had to send them  one-at-a-time because of the size of each flashcard. 
For Example: (there are actually 10 cards altogether)

Should I delete them?  I also sent a set of new colored chanting cards and by that time, I was able to reduce the picture so I could send many in each set:

If you look at my uploads, you will see that lots of members downloaded the black & white original set.  What �s your advice?  Should I delete the first set of black & white? 

Thanks, Susiebelle

28 Apr 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi susiebelle -

I wouldn �t bother - seems like a waste of time.  If your work is moderated then you can think about compressing and re-uploading.  But until that happens I wouldn �t worry about it. 

Just my opinion.

BTW - I Love your work. and have it in my maths area in my class.  The kids love your poems and funky art.

28 Apr 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Hi

I don �t think you should delete the black and white ones.  They are still useful for people who need things in b&w.

In b&w or in colour they are super cute.  I �m off to download them now Smile

Thanks
Sarah

28 Apr 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Dear Friends,

Thanks for the advice, but I guess I �m going to delete the one page flashcards (chanting cards)  . (I am a sticklar for rules and not breaking them-and I feel sooo guilty every time see the "REPORTED WORKSHEETS" knowing my own mistake. )

I have made a new 2 page set   (I �m getting better with my computer-I was able to lighten up the graphics with ACDSee)  I  am  sorry to have caused you guys to use so many of your points by my ignorant original download. 

XXOO �XX
Susiebelle

28 Apr 2009