Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Blank piece of paper - I really need it! Please help!    

Blank piece of paper - I really need it! Please help!

Vickiii
New Zealand

Blank piece of paper - I really need it! Please help!

A while ago a member uploaded a blank piece of paper with instructions on how to use it.

Well today I found myself with 500 blank pieces of paper - and I had forgotten the ideas.  some kind person put them in my pigeon hole - but didn �t tell me what to do with them. 

Please help me.

I searched and searched through the eslprintables - I even found lots of other blank pieces of paper - but none of them had those handy instructions in the description.

Can anyone send me the link to that blank piece of paper?  or if you can �t find the link can I have some ideas please - I really don �t know what to do with 500 pieces of blank paper.

28 Apr 2009      

Zora
Canada

I think if you turn the paper over, you might just see that I put the instructions there in invisible ink... Wink

28 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Oh wow - great thank you Zora,

I will turn over every piece of paper and see if I can read them - I am hoping each page will have a different idea so I don �t have to do any planning for the rest of the year.  Wouldn �t that be great!

BTW - can you please tell me how to read invisible ink - I just checked the first 100 pages and I still can �t read the instructions!

I �m desperate please help!Pinch

28 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hmm... THAT is an ancient Chinese secret, I was taught by my great grandmother who worked at a Japanese laundry mat here in Spain!!!

Shhh... don �t tell anyone *whispers very lightly* .. Heat is the secret. An iron, oven or flame...be careful though, flame not recommend... the paper tends to catch fire! Wink

28 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

WEll I put the first sheet over the element.....  I think I must have put it to close - it is kind of burnt and brown - I think I can see what might have been instructions - but no longer legible.

The second sheet I have tried putting on the heater....  It to has gone brown and crispy

I really do hate ironing - so I have put the rest of the paper in the dryer - set the timer for 30 minutes

I can �t wait to see what they say!!!!  Thank you so much Zora!  What would I ever do without you?

hmmm.... I think I can smell something burning... better go!Shocked

28 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Did someone say fire????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

On Thursday here in Sweden they light MASSIVE bonfires... bigger than a small house in some places!!!!!

now where are my marshmallows......mmmmmmmmmmmm

28 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Oh..oh... I think I must send Vicki some more blank sheets so that she can fly up to Sweden to visit Cheezels and together, while they are eating roasted marshmallows, they can see if one of the bonfires on Walpurgis Night reveals the secret message!!

28 Apr 2009