Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESL printable family - Thank You    

ESL printable family - Thank You

aftab57
United Kingdom

ESL printable family - Thank You

I am overwhelmed and utterly speechless. I was staring at this screen and thinking what to say, in the end (since I am not very good with putting images here) I will say: Thanks You you great colleagues and lovely people.

The great thing about our ESL printables family is that everyone is willing to lend a hand and help others and I think as Mars said "Being able to help each other is one of the greatest thing on this site". I totally agree.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

My special thanks to Barbara.

28 Apr 2009      

maya_wee
Portugal

I believe it �s the ESL printables family that owes you a heartfelt thank you! As for me: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Have a nice week!
Maya

28 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Very true Maya.

In fact, I just opened my messenger box this morning and saw a link from aftab Smile - so I am going to take the opportunity now to say "thank you for all the little things you do for us."

Hugs

Linda

28 Apr 2009     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Those who can do little things for the others always have BIG Heart.Thanks from me,too.

28 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear aftab57,

You really deserve all the help you need.
Don �t ever hesitate and every time you need anything, just let us know.
You know the old saying:

WHAT YOU GIVE IS WHAT YOU GET.

You always give help and kindness and that �s what you will get from us in return.

Big big hugs, Hug

28 Apr 2009     

ASA3000
Egypt

I agree with maya_wee  ... we all owes you a heartfelt thank you!
Thank you aftab .....
thank you .. thank you .. thank you ..thank you ..thank you ..thank you ..thank you ..thank you ..thank you ..

I �m still downloading your ws .... GOOD LUCK and God bless you ClapClapClap

28 Apr 2009     

jecika
Serbia

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

Actually we should thank you for everything...Without you , everything will probably be worse in here.. As you are the first one who helps people immediately with lots of sources...Thanks millions time :)

28 Apr 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Well, I agree with all the people above! I have to admit that when I first arrived on this site I opened a new folder in my favourite �s list. It is called Aftab. I keep it this way although I don �t only stuff it with your links but also with other links from this site. I hope you don �t mind it but it shows how important you are to this site and... me! Thanks for being here!

Kristien

28 Apr 2009     

Halildurak
Turkey

thanks a lot for your help and encouragement to colleagues you deserve all thats told here  and more ....

28 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

I just thought if I should start a new topic to express my feelings but decided to do it here.

I was looking at the comments to my latest worksheet and just melting of the pleasure and suddenly it stroke me: I looked at the flags under the names, you know, and I understood how many kilometers are between us, how many differences and everything and how outstanding it is that all of us share and communicate and help each other!!!!!

P.S.My small ones had Flyers today, I was more frightened than they...hope they �ll get excellent results!!!

28 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >