Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > confused ...    

confused ...

Little Rabbit
Slovenia

confused ...

When I download a ws, I have to give two points, but when other people download my work, I get only one point per download. why?

I haven �t been a member for long, but at the beginning it definitely wasn �t the case. As I said, I am more or less a new member (and a teacher beginner who is still collecting materials for my classes) and don �t have many points yet, so each one is very precious to me. does anyone have an explanation?

thank you!

28 Apr 2009      

Zora
Canada

You just obviously "double clicked" the worksheet when trying to download it.

All the worksheets only cost "ONE" point and not two to download. Next time - try clicking the button only once and you will see.

Smile

28 Apr 2009     

Little Rabbit
Slovenia

oh, you were right.
thank you, thank you! computers aren �t really my strong point Embarrassed as you can see!
I pressed the button �download � and then the button �view �, and when nothing happened I pressed download again and then the �save � button. stupid me! thank god for this forum and friendly peple using it Wink
have a nice day and thank you for your kidness.

28 Apr 2009