Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īve been having problems    

I īve been having problems

MyFairy
Argentina

I īve been having problems

I uploaded 5 new activities in the last two days and cannot find my credits available.... is there any solution to this, Victor?
Thanks for your time!
Eugenia

28 Apr 2009      

aspink
United Kingdom

I īm having a similar problem.

Last Tuesday I went to delete one of my uploaded printables but received a message something like..." This printable will earn you 4 points tomorrow. Do you want to delete it?"

I didn īt delete the printable but still haven īt received the points. Is it something I have or haven īt done?

28 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

The message means that as long as you keep the printable, you keep the 4 points you īve obviously earned so far (I guess that it īs 4 in total). If you delete it, you will loose these points. You won īt make new points unless someone else downloads it.
I think that you should keep all your printables for the moment until you reach 30 points - you need all of them!
All the best - Aimee

28 Apr 2009