Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Every country has it īs history.    

Every country has it īs history.

eng789
Israel

Every country has it īs history.

Today is Israel īs Remeberance Day for our fallen soldiers and victims of terror.

At 8 pm tonight we start our INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS.

Before you boycott Israel -watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saeky9I5T9c

If it doesn īt help  -- then get your comments and anti-politics sign ready.  Like everyone eles on the site,  I have the right to be happy for my country.

Barbara

28 Apr 2009      

nanato
Palestine

yeah! you can see how humanitarian Israeli are too at this link:

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear nanato go rain on someone elses parade. 

You do realize that you are using my flagI didn īt know you were Jewish / Israeli.  If you hate us so much -  how come you are using our Flag-  the Flag of the State of Israel.

Keep your hate propoganda off my posts. 

28 Apr 2009     

nanato
Palestine

I īm using your flag because your people deleted my country from history. But my country Palestine will always be in our heart.
I īm not the one whi is making propagandas but you are.
I;m showing the truth, can you?

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I am not making propoganda,  I have a right to be proud of my country.  Your truth is distorted by hate.  We didn īt send thousand of rockets into your cities.  There was a war - you lost - we offered you a chance to live together - you said never - and there you are still hating.  How old are you anyway? 

28 Apr 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Please, use PM. The forum is not the place to do this

28 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Well said Akanah. This is NOT the place for such arguments! Let both enemies use PM if they want to BATTLE IT OUT!!! �
PEACE!Smile

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Please address your comments to nanato,  he/she is the one attacking.

28 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I will adress my comments to anyone who uses this forum to do battle in...BOTH sides! 狢t is NOT the place for it!

28 Apr 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Yes Caroline, I agree.  I think an imperative is appropiate here: Hear, hear!

28 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Barbara,

Happy Independence Day to you and all our friends.

Thanks for the link, it īs a great video! I showed it to my husband, too! Great humor; pity it īs missed on some people.

And Nanato, you īre new here, you should know that the forum ISN īT THE RIGHT PLACE TO MAKE POLITICAL STATEMENTS or SPREAD HATRED.  Concentrate on ESL-related issues and don īt attack anyone who seems different from you or has different ideas that you, especially, for God īs sake, when it happens  to be a person from the same country!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you on the site and remember: tolerance is the motto!!!!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >