Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A little bit disappointed in you    

A little bit disappointed in you

vanille81
Canada

A little bit disappointed in you

Hi everyone,
I discovered eslprintables.com a few weeks ago and fell in love with the site immediately. I only have 23 points but i �m very proud of them lol. I think that it is such a great idea to share  our material or ideas with teachers from around the world. As a student-teacher, it gives me the opportunity to receive pieces of advice from teachers with experience. I try to improve my worksheets now that I �ve seen others � worksheets. HOWEVER, I have been a little desappointed lately. I saw people insulting others, people trying to demean others � work or people fighting on the forum. Like I said, I �m just a teacher-to-be, but I �m wondering...Can we really teach tolerance, sharing, cooperation or important values to children if we are not even able to be a model of kindness here?

28 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Those are ideals ... and we are real. Smile

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

As a little bit related ur topic... I also fed up with insulting matters or deleting ws for pleasure... But the most irritating thing is � your country is  bla bla , mine is bla bla.... 3743093 people were killed by you etc etc... This is not the place we should talk on it. As I know , NOONE will say � yes you �re right �....So this is  fighting for nothing... and unfortunately peace in here will disappear too...

28 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

No, it won �t.
I think people just have to be reminded how to smile again. Don �t you agree?
They aren �t laughing at things and saying "so what", but are making a mountain out of a mole hill!
I guess the answer lies in ... tickling. Being humorous and witty. And humour incites you to be creative, because in order to be funny you have to think of sth smart and funny. Like now, you can guess that i �m not really thinking, lol, because i �m trying to be funny, but actually am not ...
I need a rest. Or a tickle! LOL

28 Apr 2009     

freddie
Canada

Dear Ivona

Here you go!

Imagine that here you see a cute picture of a tickle that I successfully uploaded ( but couldn´t ) 

*tickle*

Smile

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

@ ıVOna tickle :)

28 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

hahahaha, take it easy, girls! the ratio of 2:1 is utterly unfair!!
LOL I�ll ... ahahha ... get you .... haahha .... back for this!!!! Hubbbyyyy!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

*sigh* We do need to be nicer to one another... But unfortunately, we are like a huge family here and sometimes we squabble about silly things...not a very good impression, I must admit. Forgive us! Confused

28 Apr 2009