Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > eng789 again?    

eng789 again?

khaled69
Jordan

eng789 again?

eng789 again..................................didnt we agree that this site is for sharing sheets and experiences

i think im and one and ahlf billion person not interested with your fake day so i will say again stop this you are hurting us as arabs and moslems .as you know there is no israel its like agang they gather from all over the world and with the support of  the world you became acountry which built on our childrens skulls so stop this .

the site is only for education and  for sharing experiences  and respect our feeling
not urs at all
khaled69

28 Apr 2009

28 Apr 2009      

gilorit
Israel

Hi
I am amazed of these last full of hate posts.
I naively believe in the good inside people. Why can �t we all be nicer? We used to be a warmer community.

and I quote one post I recently read here;

...Can we really teach tolerance, sharing, cooperation or important values to children if we are not even able to be a model of kindness here?

Please do not answer and attack me - I am not going to make a political discussion here so I will not defend myself - I just want to be happy today and celebrate. - and that �s where I am going now.

I do believe that people are good in heart (As Anne Frank wrote)

Orit

28 Apr 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

not hi at all
you are polluting the site with such fake facts so stop it and celebrate your day in hell
without respect
khaled69

28 Apr 2009     

douglas
United States

VICTOR!!!!  Can you something about this guy?

28 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

W O W !!!
You have to do something with all these evil feelings.
I came in peace - you only hurt yourself (..and the ones you "teach")

I still don �t hate you.

Orit

28 Apr 2009     

eglantine
Turkey

I see that Israelian people full of hate not peace you are attacking everyone in the site who don �t praise you on the message board and private messages. Why are you doing that Do you want to take revenge of the past. You are announcing the same things again and again everyone here are clever enough to understand no need to announce it many times you are just provoking the people and make them attack you because you enjoy doing this. If you don �t really aim discussing politics so pls stop it here.

28 Apr 2009     

mrlypy
Brazil

I AM SURE THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PLACE DESIGNED TO EXCHANGE ELT MATERIALS AND WORKING ON A COOLABORATIVE WAY, NOT TO VENT YOUR FEELINGS AND HATREDNESS.

28 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

:( please calm down... both sides

28 Apr 2009     

esosh
Turkey

"PEACE AT HOME;PEACE IN THE WORLD" that �s what our great leader Mustafa Kemal ATAT�RK taught us. We are here to share our work not hatred. We are teachers and that means a lot to those who we teach. Whatever we are (sex, race, nationality, language .....) we have more to share and make the world a better place. We mustn �t blame eacother because of the wrong policies of covetious politicians and leaders. we have no right to irritate people here.Least but not ast, hatred, revenge, enmity won �t make the world a better place. It �s TOLERANCE that makes our lives better.

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

tHanks my Turkish friends....for your peaceful comments...

28 Apr 2009     

kim82
United Kingdom

I started 2 hate spending my free time on this site... plz Eng789 celebrate ur country �s independence  in ur heart and take into ur consideration that there r arabs and muslims sharing ideas and experiences on this EDUCATIONAL site... We r only teachers...

Victor, I think u need to supervise the forum (message board) and consider inapproriate msgs as junk... only msgs related 2 teaching styles, ideas.... can be published. 

28 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >