Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Hello Everyone! I need a little help! anybody there?!    

Hello Everyone! I need a little help! anybody there?!

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

Hello Everyone! I need a little help! anybody there?!

I �m new in this site and I �ve uploaded 2 worksheets. I can see people can download them but I �m not allowed to dowload any works published here! how is this? or why? I thought that by contributing to the site then you were allowed to download other people �s worksheets, etc... at least..one a day or something!? So people can download mine but I can �t ? how is it?
Thanks!

28 Apr 2009      

Carla Horne
United States

Welcome! As soon as they give you your points for your worksheets, you be able to download as many sheets as you have points. Good Luck!

Carla  Smile

28 Apr 2009     

Belgium

Hi Carla! thank you for  replying! ... How do we get points? by the number of downloads?... or do they (I don �t know... the peple who control this) evaluate its �attractiveness �and give you points? or delete your works??..

mariana

28 Apr 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hello,

your worksheets have been among today �s free contributions which means that you will get the points after midnight Spanish time.

Once you have 30 points you can download the materials in �today �s contributions � without losing any points. So keep up the good work and keep contributing.

You get the points for every download made.

Also keep in mind that the magic time is SPANISH time :-)

Take care!

28 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Hiya marianrw! Welcome! Smile
I suggest that you get on an ESL cruise from the top of the home page to the bottom and get to know the site out and about.
CLICK
wherever click-able,
READ
whatever read-able
(especially the red glaring blaring letters put up by Victor),
SEARCH
whatever search-able via �search � engines.
On the forum try to ask Qs to which you couldn �t find answers anywhere else in the site (just, please, make sure you are specific when writing the title of your posts so that you make it easy on other users to look up your post in the future), and the diligent forum dwellers will lend a helping hand with the drop of a hat!
And I ... I will be around to make you smile. Smile

28 Apr 2009     

Belgium

Thank you people for the answers! I know It might be silly of me asking when answers are provided in the site... but although I �ve read it.... I asked just in case.. to make sure I understood! .. This is maybe the fact that I �m argentinian,... and here you have to make sure about things twice! nothing is obvious or too clear to ask again!.. Embarrassed
Well, I �m really excited about this site! I hope my works are worth so as to reach those points! jeje
thanks!

28 Apr 2009